Our Video of The Day literally comes to you via email, as in, our inbox, where a link to the video below came from an unsolicited email from GForceMedia.
- First, the footage offers yet another spectacular example of how video recorded by drones will revolutionize video production, giving new perspective to long-documented places and events.
- Second, that GForceMedia (an UK-based production company) found me via YouTube reinforces the social connections that can be made via video.
- Best practices for online marketing professionals listed after the clip!
- Use the YouTube notification platform and inbox (the source of our original email)
- Include a thumbnail of the video in the email (known to increase CTR).
- Fully leverage YouTube’s social tools by completing your own profile and asking staff members to do the same.
- Subscribe to channels that are related to your industry and/or product focus.
- Make sure to tag your video clips with meaningful keywords to increase the likelihood of upstream traffic via YouTube’s “related videos” carousel.